Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Lost Boy - In Search of Nick Drake

Ok...this is probably the last post on Nick Drake. I just thought I should post this audio file for those that are interested in hearing more on Nick's life.

Read More Here

Nick Drake is the quintessential cult hero, and you can hear again why as Radio 2 presents another chance to hear 2004's acclaimed documentary, presented by Hollywood superstar Brad Pitt.

Pitt was approached by Radio 2...after the network learned he was a huge Nick Drake fan. Pitt says: "I was introduced to Nick Drake's music...and am a huge admirer of his records. "When Radio 2 approached me to get involved in this project, I was delighted to be asked and pleased that I was able to fit it into my schedule.

This documentary looks to explore Drake's life through the words of those who knew him - collaborators such as producer Joe Boyd and arranger Robert Kirby, his family (including his sister, actress Gabrielle Drake) and his friends. -BBC Radio 2

Download: Lost Boy - In Search of Nick Drake - Size: 25.9 MB

Enjoy :)